OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Saturday, March 1, 2014

"Anti-Imperialism in the Buffy-verse: Challenging the Mythos of Bush as" by Samuel A. Chambers and Daniel Williford

 I enjoyed this ...  it was like someone did a buttload of homework for me.

I need to re-read it and recall what information I had at the time.
Considering the buzz at the time.  And I was going by muzebl as in Muze Blackwell  a roadside philosopher from way back ...wasn't that the name of a text book?  or something in Dad's study I'd read?  But Doonsbury did a better job than Washpo did for helping me understand 'Nam, Watergate and such. 

We'd been all over that Anderson Jordan debate years and years before I presumed to be related...just thought it would have been pretty baddass if I were.  I was already born a Suffragette, but if I was going to do something new, I didn't care about Elizabeth Blackwell, except that she was a suffragette. 
I was pretty sure we weren't supposed to be "independent" of EVERYTHING when they were singing "God Bless the Child"....didn't "family" count?
So anyway, these are things were liked while kids who could afford Photoshop, could create those nice demotivators.  I was a bit too busy being Mom and Dad ...  and LN IA TA,
I was happy to laugh at them for awhile.
While flying toasters lured us in.....  away from autoexec.bat and config.sys
I was butthurt to be forced to load up the viral crap ... and stuff. 
Ill play with this later...



"Anti-Imperialism in the Buffy-verse: Challenging the Mythos of Bush as" by Samuel A. Chambers and Daniel Williford

No comments:

Post a Comment