OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Canada apologizes for residential school system





Gee, all the way back in '08...  by then I'd learned a bit about the disregard of Indigenous sovereignty.  I'm dealing with a personal "relocation" of my own.  Gee, what happened to
First come, first serve?
Especially when trapped in a really hostile neighborhood.
Nope, can't relate to that at-all.... 
Especially when I didn't know WHEN my folks were Osage and when.
It matters that we were there AFTER the Cutthroat gap massacre.
Which put a Wild NDN like Junius Grant on one side,
a "Civilized" person named  "Lee" on the other side of our family.
........ and the beat goes on..  multitasking...  edit later..



No comments:

Post a Comment