"Wow! U should write/publish those stories!" they said.
"What for? What's the point?"
I was observant, but didn't know it was a BFD to integrate a Levittown.
I'm tasked to kick butts in life somehow,
as my daughter is meant to kick mine.
It's a blog/social experiment ..interrupted, unedited and mostly written half asleep.
Xanadu Grid is finally in work and I hope to get funded and employ some talented nerds Gamifying the metaverse for education. It's important!
(/me points to PayPal Button)
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Elizabeth Blackwell Quotes
• For what is done or learned by one class of women becomes, by virtue of their common womanhood, the property of all women. • If society will not admit of woman's free development, then society must be remodeled.
• I must have something to engross my thoughts, some object in life which will fill this vacuum, and prevent this sad wearing away of the heart.
• It is not easy to be a pioneer -- but oh, it is fascinating! I would not trade one moment, even the worst moment, for all the riches in the world.
• A blank wall of social and professional antagonism faces the woman physician that forms a situation of singular and painful loneliness, leaving her without support, respect or professional counsel.
• Our school education ignores, in a thousand ways, the rules of healthy development.
• Medicine is so broad a field, so closely interwoven with general interests, dealing as it does with all ages, sexes and classes, and yet of so personal a character in its individual appreciations, that it must be regarded as one of those great departments of work in which the cooperation of men and women is needed to fulfill all its requirements.