OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Monday, June 27, 2016

Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist Season 5, Episode 47 of 81 Fanny Pack c...



This made me study harder to AVOID those people.  sigh...
now they wanna date me..  or call me mommy cuz their moms were bz, bored or derp or ....  I'm so done giving a crap about walking paychecks on the corporate plantation on scabbed jobs
from a previous layoff of actual engineers or whatever other careers when bubbles burst and
nobody knows your name.
in places that hate no matter what

We were talking about Daria.....
I was hoping to see Adult Swim when I'd finally settled into that
NOT NINJA MORTGAGE
I was earning nearly twice the neighborhood average BEFORE the intangible tangibles.
Thanks for hating me SO much, you flew a rebel flag over my "for sale" sign, while I was trying to recover from the encroachments going on.
Oh, and Mason... check.  I know how to inspect things, so don't ask me why the house was passed, then all that other crap happened ...  REMAX!
Where your sleazy little boys couldn't quit staring at my daughter's rear end.

IDK about the men..  they were lame.
and goldiggy
ew

But that jerk DEMANDING free rent in my house...  helped me LOSE my daughter's house so get the hell over your butthurt.
I worked hard for that and you were NOT entitled to take over with your friends, eat my food, whine about my groceries for months while my world was falling apart.
I could have rented it to some REAL people, but the realtors never showed it...after a year...
So while running out of time, leased it to someone
and the agents who didn't bother to even try, slandard me while I'd burst an appendix in Oklahoma
Oregon.....insert yourself inside yourself
I've never been so violated as when I was living in that "Oh, we're ALL slaves" prostituting so hard, you accused me of being a whore.
While I was MOURNING?!
sick fuques

and no.. I'm not in the mood to edit.
I ain't sorry...deal with the reality of the corporate plantation
Fargo is where real people go far from after hearing what they call a million$ "mansion"
is actually a Levittown Colonial.
BWAH!

and I left, but they trolled....
and who was that fugly fool writing what I said on the "Empire Builder" ?
gritting on me like that.
dag...  ugh...  and if that's your hater job
you trolled an injured single woman who wouldn't let your ugly ass in line on the WORST day.

So they wanna be "persons" online....
good luck with that.
we need Trump NO VERSION
...chimo PoS frat boy trix on babies...slimey rapist puke...

So now TMexicans are learning SOME of these afros are NOT wigs...
I was a humbolt park bartender and the Navy desk-chairs were only 35 pounds.
newtonian physics applied to a laffing marine in MY NAVY class....gets fed chairs in many various ways until the hyena finds the proper implement to cease the offensive natural human responses of what Daddy would have ..... probably figured out how to deal with the situation.
oops..  hmm
anyway, the jerk had the same name as a highway between NAS Jax and where I met Ree Ree
....Pensacola?
And I got a ticket when two guys started tracking my Snoopy (white and black) '83 Mustang GT 5.0
and it eventually cruised A1A like a Boss.
No, I didn't know those guys ...they were scaring the crap out of me
and the ticket farmer fined the crap out of me on a weekend trapping whatever.

And early safety stand-down gave a STERN, off the record warning about heading south to Miami.
Gas up before leaving and never EVER stop between Jupiter, SANFORD and other exits where
fake cops roamed and killed folks at the rest stops.

I was 22 in '87, so they were preaching to the actual choir.
Haaave you met Ted?
well, "Haaaave you met Daddy?"

And IDK what happened to Canadian boarder patrol, but I don't think AFTER you get a gig, they're supposed to question the guy on a NAFTA category for "Systems Analyst".
FFS, I've been analyzing everything since BEFORE I was born because
Big George helped the folks unpack after he walked off the '64 Skins field
and got picked up by the Bears.
I missed most of the news today...
Periscope is showing some mess in Sacremento.
Who the hell put Kentucky on the WEST coast?
Rebel flags...  These weren't even states then.

......going the fuck to sleep now...
ish

No comments:

Post a Comment