OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Certs and teachers,

About those certs..... they aren't helpful

 Hmm, there's a Bachelor's of Science degree laying around here somewhere.
I scanned a copy, but don't know where it is right now.

A racist sees the difference between races.  It's a natural human instinct to know someone is different from oneself.   And yes, we can TALK about racism freely to anyone we please, especially when a natural racist reflex turns into a bigoted notion that someone is bad or doing bad things under the presumption the person of that group is IGNORANT of ethics violations against them.

Speaking of broken laws and treaties,
Billy Evans Horse passed on August 9. 
He was asleep when I called the other day....  I was overqualified to Carnegie, OK too, but I really wanted to do some good for my folks.













No comments:

Post a Comment