OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Space Oddity





I'll bet he loved trains too.
Because the CONDUCTOR would lay his
LIFE down for his crew, who is supposed to lay their lives down for the
passengers he is SWORN to protect.
42
and TAG, I'm IT!
Xmas day.....
I looked at the Vic 20.
*Geeeeee*
And yelled, DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaD!!
I need MIDI!
Some Prodigy (MOOG)
Once again...  it's spelled, A-P-P-L-E
And how come the boomer has a MEAD telescope?
He won't even let me breathe on the frackin' thing!
I'm sure there was a "Faldercarb" in there somewhere!

by then we were at least doing BASIC.
I
can't remember when I got through the ATT UNIX bits so I could chat
from Bowie High, Maryland to wherever Roosevelt and I think Crossland. 
we could chat with any school in Prince George's County. 
The kids said, "Blue Meanies" on the net!  It's NSA!
I asked Mr. Reck, the DPR teacher/soccer coach...
Who's the hacker?  They said, "The DPR Phantom"
I said, "Stand Down, red alert...that's Dad and I'm going fishing!"
Mr. Reck, Come on, now: You know for real who the DPR Phantom is!
He said "No, I really don't" 
He might have been good at poker...  It goes well with a Harley,
The shop class teacher, Mr. Racine,  would visit often
they'd do the Harley vs Honda thing.
"Class! For 10 points, What's a Harley?"
Me...yeah, yeah..  what a Harley wants to be when it grows up.
I
was like..  whatever...  Yamaha is a kewl piano, but I'd played a
Bosendorfer and no one blamed me for jacking up the piece.  I took
second place.
Neener...  and neeener.
I miss my BIKE!  But I almost had a BEEMER! 
But as cheap as it was, I couldn't get a loan and had to let it go.
I met a band with a slide thingie and what I really wanted was a keyboard.
I probably still have that 100$ gift cert...but it was useless against what a DX7 was going for.
FML



What in the HELL do Americans think we're MADE OF!

If I have to stomp, I am NOT going to bother my NEIGHBORS

This again is NOT the Kobayoshi Maru!

If I won't die for that, I'm certainly not going to take a life!  for THAT??

I have 3 broken collar bones and a pair of braces that needed adjustment.

oh, and the collar bone was the same chick.  She was a brown belt back then.

so it was kind of George Foreman against...  um...  IDK..  I never saw her fight anything but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment