OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Dinosaurs - I'm The Baby



(I saw this laying around in drafts and decided to get a timestamp on it and figure it out later.)

I forgot when we started Princing things, but I started answering that MAYDAY 33 years ago.
or all my live/s, it's hard to decide when this pre-existing condition didn't kick my ass for this social experiment.  And yes, I have ever right to believe in reincarnation, afterlife, etc and whatnot.

I'm also entitled to having some human emotions about the last 10+ years of serial setbacks and occupational hazards working on the technology that brought this about.

This is a campus I designed (built mostly by a civil engineer in Holland, who promptly ran off when he saw something shiny...  The deal was deliver campus, get staff to help with the research...  but then I was accused of being a group, or many various flavors of fascist crap out of people in Texas who should never ever EVER make decisions for education.  They started trolling me while Dad was dying and I was finally being diagnosed with some chronic PAIN disorders..

It was years after building the campus before I could make this video.
And after years of pranks, trolling and false equivalencies, accusations, gaslighting and the most PETTY of petties, you ever heard .....*fibro flare*
A former PETTY Officer knows petty when she's smacked in the face with it.
THREE YEARS after it happened, someone who doesn't know what a "project manager" does,  whining about a mega prim hitting her in a sandbox when we didn't know she was there.  Seriously, the bloodlines / fetish roleplayers should really get a grip on real reality...NOT their deaf, dumb and blind perception of it..and glorifying slavery REALLY gets on my very last nerve....
You know the kind of people who brag about what they don't have to know?  I was raised by and around some of the worst in Levittown@Belair.

Dad never saw my work tho.  SOMEBODY wouldn't show it to him, but he knew I was finally getting to the next level stuff I'd been waiting to get hands on.
There were too many contracts to nowhere and since some states weren't even aware of the NAFTA bloodletting/house-flipping, IQ sucking...  MS Cert-selling...  it was too late.
(will sort this later....too tired to edit)





So after laughing some kumquats off a produce shelf,
(laugh-ranting at intellectual property laws vs content creators)
Richard Marcus and I laughed the Levittownblues and gave me some homework.
He got me through MJ's passing.
Robin...etc and how watered down the talent bank has become.
....cuz we can hardly keep the lights on...or enjoy a space where "the zone" won't be breached.
After Raygun deemed us worthless,
I took out a lifetime lease on Paisley Park.

AKA kicking my behind as a mentor should.
He was pretty mad at me when I met his scoff with a shit-eating grin.
My method was a bit off his typewriter,
but I told him I was being "Executive Producer".
The man went total Shakespearean at me at how epic my fail would be.
.....battle......
I laughed because he was ON!
No shit, I saw Moses....or Mufasa....  lit me up.
n-bombs don't do that.
telling me I can't do a thing....  BOOM
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever SHOULD be.
St. George, Augustine and Michael...re-amped up a Chicagoland bear!

He passed a writer's torch to me over two years ago and I've been working
on my homework ever since.
How in the HELL could I know people would be jealous of me NOW!  Pensioned out of the game almost 4 years ago!
When I joined the service, it was a last ditch effort to reclaim what I'd lost thanks to that bobble-headed poser.
After 33 years of catching up, the school I needed to rock, sent Calliope Crashing to the ground and for some reason, bullies take great pleasure at seeing me struggle, but hate when I enjoy a day laughing at the epic fail of yet another social experiment.
By my watch, I've earned not only my master's by what I've built and organized over Daddy's big Buddha belly and only I can call him things like, "Grand Pooh-Pah" and expect to live...even now.
The lighting bolt usually missed me...but we had some great laughs.  And he told some great stories the boomers couldn't or wouldn't understand, considering it was apparently their job to get over on the ESTABLISHMENT...
(eyeroll)








No comments:

Post a Comment