OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Kid President meets the President of the United States of America



Dad and my brother gave that same advice when I left Levittown.
"Don't cause an international incident!"
at 18 yrs old, my flight was already delayed.  I had no idea a kid could divorce their parents!
Dad wouldn't divorce his 2nd wife, soooo
anyway...

I went to PG Community College, NOT LOYOLA, thanks to the S&L, and all the Reaganomic crap that pushed us out of our homes.  We were taxed so high, Dad was paying to work at Ft. Meade.  Those Levittown social experiments were not equalizers, they neutralized professional, upper-middle class families!  Gerrymandering had my siblings bused from one Levittown jr. high to the other, just when they were making friends.
Our house had our own DEFCON status. The neighborhood was built on an old tobacco farm in Bowie, MD.  My folks were Hidden Figures and somehow, I got deleted completely!  Born 100 yr anniversary of Juneteenth.  Father's Day.  SOME people noticed.
not in a good way

No comments:

Post a Comment