OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Urban Dictionary: relative futility

Urban Dictionary: relative futility

People have been saying,
"I have absolutely NO more fucks to GIVE!"
and closed shop

while our parents brag how much they donate to charities like
DAV, AMVETS, Smithsonian, American University,

Mt. Holyoke Summermath...  blah
and call me an Uncle Tom
and a bunch of other shit gaslighters do.

Guess why I didn't call teen hotlines growing up?
LOOK WHAT THEY DID WITH THE STUDIES to save
TWO MINUTES in the game "Seven Minutes to Heaven"

I'm really tired, but um...  if I say where it hurts, the method is to kick me there.
no thanks

http://www.thehotline.org/help/what-to-expect-when-you-contact-the-hotline/

No comments:

Post a Comment