OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Saturday, September 2, 2017

USN Bootcamp Orlando 1987



We missed "Hall of Fame" Company by TWO points.. count 'em...
TWO
I was RPO for K-108, the Mad Dawgs.
But we beat the snot out of everybody else and was the first female company to march out ahead of the guys.
Dad sat up next to Admiral Koenig and I never got a picture of them from anyone else.  ..it actually pissed me off.  and then I was balled out at Church for ...making E-4 out of Avionics.  I have no idea what happened, but for years that pastor gave a shout out to whoever came back in uniform.
I got a public lecture on the EVILS of the Civil Rights movement and how it should have been called the "Equal WRONGS movement".
Dad was in uniform (a three piece suit) and his side eye said,
"Stand Fast"
I didn't know the homeownership benchmark was E-4 income for a basic Levittown house I grew up in.  and it was set by the REPUBLICANS!
pfft..  US Navy was a life sentence for this Blackwell.  They should have KNOWN we had a foundation set up at Harvard-Radcliffe!
FFS

No comments:

Post a Comment