OneBigSoup cashtag

OneBigSoup cashtag
recovery fundraiser for A. Blackwell

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sorry to dissapoint, but ur not pissing me off.


 I thought I posted this....ah well.  browser crash...
It was in the draft bin, so....

I'm still not satisfied with my voice, and have dumped copious sound bits of me saying things and singing, ....  stuff that's not really for public consumption.  IRL, I don't talk much, but I sing quite a bit.  My voice is fine for cars, showers and my pitch is fine, I might vocaloid just to get it out there for someone else to remix.
For instance, my cousin did a song and I want to play with it and shoot it back at him to see what he thinks.  I'm interested in learning how to mix, not actually in what I do myself.  That's just me wanting to put it together a really beefy OAR for art therapy.
Anyway, while someone was busy trying to impress me with shit I have no use for, I saw this clip of Bill Maher....and pressed "record" while I listened to it.
I think I can put my left contact lens back in tomorrow.
So, here's what happened while listening to Bill rip on a school Dad actually put on my list of what turned out to be,
A complete waste of time.
So..  here's the track and I'll find the link of the video I was ROFL'n at.
https://soundcloud.com/andrea-blackwell/laughing-at-bill-maher

Laughter is truly the best medicine and I rarely share stuff I'm not laughing at when I think about it.



People think I'm angry because I type hard or something.
The fact of the OSI model is that it is more than just a tool for IEEE architecture.  Before the OSI model, there were the Three Laws of Robotics.
There is a different OSI model for the backbone the internet sits.

Look it up, it gives me a headache but I was raised by the source code of it's philosophical wisdom that started with Dad who was a DATA systems analyst which in his day meant
he was a machine language nerd...  a programmer.
I'm a NETWORK systems analyst and add engineer for my avionics and 3D architect as a virtual world builder.
Think 3D website.

The truth is, I am not even supposed to worry about students who aren't up to my Jr. High education.  It's not my place to dig up what I grew up on for some ego trip's amusement.  Someone demanded I explain the Baha'i. 
I won't do that either.  That's taboo by members and ridiculous for someone who only listened to months of what he was allowed to share with me.
There's no way I was going to break a vow for an asshat with no mental capacity or discipline to do his own homework as I did.   His collosal ego rejected everything for dirt, and the mere mention of the name Jesus was a sound of utter revulsion as he convinced me to leave what little I have to follow him and be equal on a farm with his "family".  And was angry when he did the exact thing Colbert did with, "No, I don't see race!"
Better LOOK and look close because I am NOT at all impressed with some guy who thinks he's some big savior to me....not with all that aggressive ignorance was an actual bare bones bigotry, rejecting anything I said that he didn't understand.  Never try to enlighten a person by dragging them to a dark, ignorant place.  And what he was describing was as close to slavery as one could get.
We already did the homesteading, how dare some ignorant fool tell me he knows better!  I have a long legacy of intellectuals on both sides, and maybe if he had a clue, he would research the records, find out who HE is, before presuming to tell me who I already know I am.


I'm not a master of the Dao, I grew up on a Bible called "The Way" where we discussed openly the idea that Jesus was like a Levittowners we were, outside the District of Columbia
and Jerusalem was like the burbs of Cairo. 
In school, we were also permitted in 7th grade to consider OBJECTIVELY, that he'd learned a lot off the silk road...including Buddhism....of which I am not a master. 
Tho I am mistaken for a Buddhist, I'm only a Reiki master.
Don't ask me to teach what I am not worthy of teaching or expect to force it out of me to justify how much you know more than me of something I already said, I will NOT teach. 
So, while I was dismissing the fool yanking my skirt for a cookie, this video came up and I decided to record what my mood actually was at the time of my being so egotistical or whatever he was about to BS next. 
I only offered a cartoon correcting a comment and someone wanted to make a big whoop about it.
I decided on making a lafftrack for the next person who thinks I'm pissed off at their attempts at sucking on energies running on a different frequency.
They expect me to act virtuous when I'm being righteous.
yeah, it doesn't work that way.
I'm a warrior woman, a veteran of the USNavy, and as long as I can do , I will do.
When I've done all I can to my satisfaction, I will consider the next level of existence that serves the Tao.
When Tao speaks, I listen.
Meanwhile, take it up with Laozi

No comments:

Post a Comment